Friday, May 13, 2011

Coming Home

Hi Everyone - From sleep deprivation and the system being down I am extremely far behind in my post. 

WE ARE COMING HOME!!  Yeah!!  We leave here on Sunday at 9:15 PM and arrive in Minneapolis/St. Paul on Monday at 9:50 PM.  I am so excited to be on my way. 

This weekend will be spent packing and doing some last minute things that we would like to do.  Hopefully the system will be up tonight when I get home and I can catch up on the blog with some of our activites from this week.

Love you all,
Elizabeth and Gracie

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie is beautiful, and I am so happy for you that you now have her in your life! I hope the jetlag is wearing off and that you all are adjusting to home life.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete